Brown spots, age spots, sun spots – all of these are really lay terms for the same problem: excess pigment. Also called hyperpigmentation, all manner of brown spots can be treated at Smoothskin with a variety of procedures to achieve a more even skin tone.
How Does Smoothskin Medical Spa Treat Brown Spots?
We offer multiple treatments at our practice in Londonderry, NH. In some cases, we may combine treatments to give you the most advanced results. Click on the links below to find out how Smoothskin can treat brown spots:
- Microdermabrasion – Medical grade microdermabrasion offers deep exfoliation with essentially no down time.
- Laser Facial – Experience a non-invasive approach to improve skin tone and surface imperfections with a state of the art laser and light system.
- Microneedling/PRP – Stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin in your skin with a combination of microneedling and your own platelet-rich plasma, prompting the body’s dermal fibroblast to naturally heal the treated areas.
- Chemical Peel – Achieve tighter, smoother, more even-toned skin with a clinical grade chemical peel.
- Dermal Infusion – Advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums.
- Skin Care – Smoothskin offers a customizable hands on skin care approach by experienced, licensed esthetician’s