Blotchy skin is simply a problem where the skin often turns red, but in other instances, skin can turn brown or gray. Basically, blotchy skin refers to any dark patches that develop on certain skin areas. Blotchy skin usually affects the face or other parts of the body that are most exposed to sunlight (i.e. neck, arms and hands). Generally, this condition is a result of the unprotected exposure to harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun, which causes Hyperpigmentation. The UV rays cause melanin production in the skin to increase, resulting in the darkening of certain areas.
How Does Smoothskin Medical Spa Treat Blotchy Skin?
When you come in for a consultation at Smoothskin in Londonderry, NH we will assess your skin, and create a custom treatment plan for you. Click on the links below to find out how Smoothskin can help improve your blotchy skin.
- Microdermabrasion – Medical grade microdermabrasion offers deep exfoliation with essentially no down time.
- Laser Facial – Experience a non-invasive approach to improve skin tone and surface imperfections with a state of the art laser and light system.
- Microneedling/PRP – Stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin in your skin with a combination of microneedling and your own platelet-rich plasma, prompting the body’s dermal fibroblast to naturally heal the treated areas.
- Chemical Peel – Achieve tighter, smoother, more even-toned skin with a clinical grade chemical peel.
- Dermal Infusion – Advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums.
- Skin Care – Smoothskin offers a customizable hands on skin care approach by experienced, licensed esthetician’s